Website Review Services
What Can You Be Doing Better?
Whether you're looking to redesign your website, trying to rank higher in the search engines, or you just want to do right by your website, our Website Review Service is a valuable service! Our review can tell you if you're on track and highlight areas of improvement on your existing site.
Our service includes a complete review of your website and a comprehensive report card. The report includes a "grade" for each aspect of your site, a list of areas of improvement and a detailed list of proposed solutions or improvements.
When reviewing your site, we will evaluate at the following areas:
- Browser Compatibility
We check your site for compatibility in the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile Browsers (upon request)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Are the search engines seeing your site in the best possible way? We evaluate many aspects of search engine optimization on your site including, but not limited to:
URL Structure, Page Titles, Keyword and Meta Description Information, Link Titles and ALT Tags.
- Unfortunately, duplicate content can limit your presence in search engine results and many website owners overlook this detail.
- We'll examine file sizes, optimization and other image details.
- Page Weight/File Size and Load Time
- We'll look under the hood and let you know how well your pages are performing.
- What is your website saying about your brand or company? Is an average user walking away with the feeling about your company that you want them to leave with? Could you be doing a better job of standardization?
- Navigation and User Experience
- We'll give you the raw truth on the user experience of your site.
- Errors and Broken Links
- We have tools to go over your site with a fine-toothed comb and find any annoying broken links!
- General Internet Best Practices
- Are you committing any Internet faux pas? Anything not covered in the other areas will show up on your report in this category.